Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Binocular Guy and His Dirt Bike

Please forgive me for taking so long to send this announcement out. I just wanted to thank Joe Busciano for being the "Superb Senior Lead Officer" he is. I sent an e-mail last Monday about the (binocular) guy down the street from us riding his dirt bike at all hours of the night.

As I was driving home the next day Joe was over there to take care of the problem and successfully confiscated his unregistered dirt bike. It is now quiet in our neighborhood at night.

Thank you Joe! You are the greatest.

Please remember that our Neighborhood Watch group meets the 3rd Wed of every month (minus Dec). So I look forward to seeing you all again on October 15th at 6:30 at Point Fermin Elementary School. Jenny Maldonaldo has contacted the Daily Breeze and we hope to reach a broader amount of folks in our neighborhood.

No comments: